EASY AND AFFORDABLE PRODUCT MARKING
Are you sure that your product will reach the final customer with no marking?
At present, the market’s requirements for product marking are far more stringent. Marking bears not only information functions, such as product description, production and expiry date, information about the manufacturer, but also marketing functions such as slogans, logos, special offers, advertising, links to external resources, excise and protection codes.
Today we will tell you about sheets А3, А4, А5, labels and tags used for printing by regular office InkJet and LaserJet printers.
It’s hard to overestimate the advantages of sheet printing on a regular office printer. Any office has a laser printer that doesn’t require any supplies or any special skills to operate. Now imagine that you can use it to print not only on the usual office paper but also on special adapted self-adhesive labels and glueless tags paper or plastic based.
Case study of A4 sheet label use:
Timber products manufacturer wrapped them in film and marked them with a paper label.
The paper got damp because of the humidity and the marking got smashed. Investments into thermal transfer printers and weather-proof labels were not feasible. Neither was it possible to order pre-printed labels because the information they bore was variable. This forced the producer to remark the products additionally and attach an extra label with transportation and storage requirements, which would lead to cost increase and did not solve all the problems anyway.
Use of offered by Specta film based self-adhesive label adapted for printing on an office printer – SPECTA LASER ULTRAPLAST 502.AP, 210*297(А4). The client started printing labels on the office printer, thus reducing the extra costs on equipment and supplies. The label’s material is weather-proof and is firmly attached to the product .
Why Specta Laser\InkJet А3, А4, А5 by-sheet labels and tags are better:
- easy to use;
- printing in the right place at the right time provided by regular printers availability;
- no extra costs for equipment and specialized supplies (thermal transfer ribbons, special cartridges);
- independence from equipment suppliers;
- reduction of transportation and storage costs;
- variable label size within the sheet standard;
- new adapted materials for sheet printing labels and tags of synthetic film and paper of various density and thickness;
- monochrome or colour print;
- pre-printed sheets of templets containing invariable info (colour logo, contact info) – more resistant than those of the competitors.
When choosing this type of marking, you should keep in mind that the design of printers is different and the feeding of the base material also varies, the printing quality depends on the type of the equipment and ink/toner. The range of base materials for office printers is limited in comparison to thermal transfer printing.
Base materials for sheet printing:
- Glueless tag Specta LASER Papyrus 211.200 – cardboard mat tag, inexpensive solution when regular paper is not enough.
- Glueless tag Specta LASER Polyplast 102.200 – polyester mat tag, heat-resistant (upte 230°С), strong and wearproof.
- Self-adhesive label Specta LASER Papyrus 212.AP – paper mat label, inexpensive and simple solution for everyday tasks.
- Self-adhesive label Specta LASER Ultraplast 502.AP – polyolifinic may inforced glue label, advancely weather-proof.
- Self-adhesive label Specta LASER Ultraplast 102.RP – polyester nonglare inforced glue label, advancely heat-proof (upto 120°С), wearproof, resistant to most organic dissolvents, acids and alkalis.